Ndevr is looking for team players to join, and lead, the Media Engineering team, who will thrive upon the feature developments to enhance the open source CMS platforms through strategic hard work and determination.
The Tech Lead will join the development team. This team is committed to building a simple and productive experience for Content Engineers – empowering them to write, test, and release code quickly and confidently. The Tech Lead will drive solutions that enable our engineers to rapidly build, test, and deploy applications, working with engineers every day on how to make things better as well as communicating with the client to help them clarify the future feature developments. A passion for building great solutions and sharing the joy of something well delivered is key.
- Lead impactful initiatives that shape and improve how developers write and ship code.
- Take ownership of delivering tooling and infrastructure enabling rapid iteration of software.
- Work with engineers to understand gaps and impedances in the CI/CD pipeline and build solutions to resolve them.
- Able to dive deep into any technical component as well as understand and drive overall systems architecture.
- Partner with QA and infrastructure among other teams to increase the productivity of engineers.
- Drive adoption of best practices in systems architecture and code delivery.
- Drive improvement using easily measured performance metrics.
- Build the roadmap for the implementation & adoption of developer tools and test infrastructure.
- 10+ years software development with some experience with build infrastructure and tools.
- The ability to jump into a project and contribute immediately to both architecture and implementation.
- Significant experience in PHP, React, Webpack, CSS preferred.
- Experience with Cloud and AWS products and services (EKS, S3, Lambda, DyanmoDB, Terraform, etc.) .
- Desire to pursue better ways in all you do, having built some great solutions and worked through challenging projects
- Naturally lead by example and inspire your team to do great things.
- A deep appreciation of improving the engineering experience and delivering great solutions.
Pay and Benefits
This is a contract to hire role, so the initial benefits are the pay: $65 – $95 / hour. If you prefer or require a salaried position, just let us know as we are open for the right person.